18Gbps True 4K60 4:4:4 8×8 Matrix w/ Digital Audio & Balanced Audio Out(PCM 2 Channel), Built in 4K Up/Down Scalers, and On Board Audio Delay Control.
- Advanced Equalization and amplification of outputs for smooth switching
- 1080p > 4K & 4K > 1080p Up /Down Scalers on each output
- Advanced EDID Management
- HDMI 2.0
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support
- HDCP 2.2
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Digital Toslink Out
- Balanced Analog Out
- Audio Delay for Digital & Analog Out
- HDBaseT Compatibility mode for mixed systems! (More below)
The AC-MX88-AUHD is a true 8×8 HDMI matrix switch. Supporting HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc … ) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
Audio Delay is ?On-Board? so you can manage lip-sync issue before it is a problem.? Also with built in Scalers you don’t have to forfeit that 4K signal just because you have a couple older displays. All that with Full EDID management allows maximum flexibility with today’s wide mixture of sources and displays.
This is an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more!
Key Benefits of using the AC-MX88-AUHD
HDBaseT Compatibility Mode (HDBT-C) ~ This EXCLUSIVE AVProEdge technology allows you to convert high bandwidth signals that are between 9 Gbps – 18Gbps like UHD Players, HDR Content, Gaming Systems, PC’s, and Media Players.? The conversion uses a proprietary algorithm that impacts the original image a little as possible so you can transmit your HDR and high bandwidth signals over long distance transmission devices like?Celerity DFO HDMI Fiber HDMI Cables?or Chromis Fiberoptics HDMI?Cables or use a display that does not support 18G.? Best of all, this is managed on a per output basis so you have complete control over what individual runs are “down-clocked”
4K Up/Down Scaling ~ This technology is managed on each output.? This will allow you to upscale 1080p sources to 4K (With Image Enhancement), or downscale 4K sources to individual outputs that may not support 4K to 1080p.? This completely eliminates the problem that all other matrices have that forces them to “dumb down” the entire system even if there is only 1 old 1080P display.
Extreme EDID Management ~ With 29 on board EDID’s, including HDR EDID’s,? not getting a picture is simply a thing of the past.? You can manage the input side of the switch by selecting a preloaded EDID.? We also have the ability to INSTANTLY read an EDID from any connected display and apply it to the desired input, all with the push of a button.? Goodbye EDID problems…
Dual Audio De-Embedding ~ Our unique Audio De-Embedding allows the user to extract 2 Channel PCM? audio from each output.? It features 8 digital optical toslink outputs for two channel PCM audio.
Audio Delay ~? With the AC-MX88-AUHD you can manage audio delay on the balanced or digital outputs per output.? This features up to 630ms of delay so your lip sync problems simply vanish.? Audio delay can be managed directly from the front panel for ease of use and simple setup with the push of a button.
Matrix Switch Application
- Definition – Matrix switchers provide the ability to route any input to any output or to multiple outputs at any time. Depending on the model, a matrix switcher can route HD, UHD or SUHD content in this manner. Additionally, since most venues have audio zones and video zones the requirement to breakout or strip off the audio in often necessary and has become almost a standard feature on matrix switches.
- Control ? Matrix switches are generally controlled via 3rd party controller like Control 4, RTI, Crestron and others. Many integrators want ready made drivers for their control system to make programming and deployment easier.
- Who uses them? – At the heart of almost every custom install is a matrix switch to ease routing and distribution of signals throughout the install including Audio, Video and Control ? so, you have a product that can compete on price, performance, compatibility, and control.
- Matrix Switches are used widely in both Commercial and Residential Applications
Full Feature Set
Easy to use
Whats in the box?
- AC-MX88-AUHD (Matrix Switch)
- Operating Instructions
- 12V/4A Locking Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extension Cable