The AC-MX88-AUHD-NSFS is a true 18Gbps 4K60 (4:4:4) 8×8 HDMI matrix switch. Supporting HDMI 2.0(a/b), HDCP 2.2, up to 4K video resolution, and up to 18 Gbps bandwidth. This switch allows any source (Blu-ray, UHD Blu-ray, satellite receiver, game consoles, PCs, etc … ) to be shown on any of the connected displays. This matrix equalizes and amplifies the output to ensure the HDMI signal can be transmitted through long HDMI cables without loss of quality.
This matrix was built with switching speed in mind. With the introduction of high bandwidth 4K, switching times increase because of all the added data compared to legacy resolutions like 720p or 1080i/p. In this unit we have removed scaling control and audio delay control in order to give the integrator the fastest possible switching time in a 18Gbps switch. Welcome to the NSFS.
This is an ideal solution for digital entertainment centers, HDTV retail, show sites, data centers, schools, conference and training centers and more!
Full Feature Set
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Advanced EDID Management
- IR, RS-232 and LAN Control Options
- Audio De-Embedding via SPIDF & 3.5mm jack
- Driver support for Crestron, C4, RTI, ELAN and more!!!
What’s in the box?
- AC-MX88-AUHD-NSFS (Matrix Switch)
- Operating Instructions
- 12V/4A Locking Power Supply
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extension Cable