CTC IMC-1000CS-E Compact Gigabit Ethernet to SFP slot industrial fiber media converter, extreme temp.
1 copper 1 SFP port Gigabit Ethernet Industrial switch, DIN rail mount, -20-75 Celsius
MC-1000CS is an industrial grade, non-managed, Gigabit Ethernet media converter that supports conversion between electrical 10/100/1000Base-T and optical 100/1000Base-X Ethernet. Simple DIP switch settings allow configuring the UTP port for auto-negotiation or for forced 10/100/1000 speed and half/ full duplex as well as for enabling LFPT (Link Fault Pass Through), Ethernet flow control (802.3x) and selecting Switch Mode (store & forward) or Converter Mode (Jumbo frame Pass-through). Housed in rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosures, these converters are designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking and intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and are also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications.
Industrial designed converters feature rugged design with metal housings or wall mounting for DIN Rail mounting, highly reliable electrical design to support very high MTBF (mean time between failure), enhanced safety and surge protection, better EMS (Electro Magnetic Susceptibility), as well as expanded operating temperature ranges. The IMC-1000CS media converter is available in two operating temperature ranges, a standard -10° to 60°C model range or an extended -40° to 75°C range.
- DC input power 12/24/48VDC (9.6 ~ 60VDC)
- IP30 rugged metal housing and fanless
- Wide operating temperature -20 ~ 75°C (IMC-1000C-E, IMC-1000CS-E)
- CE, FCC, Railway traffic EN50121-4 certification
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 certified
- Store-and-Forward mode and Pass through mode (set by DIP SW)
- Conversion between 10/100/1000Base-T and 100/1000Base-X Fiber cable interface
- Provides a DIP-Switch to set functions
- Supports LFPT (Link Fault Pass Through)