Murideo Fresco Six-G Test Generator
The Murideo SIX-G is for the AV integration market to confirm HDMI 2.0(a) and HDCP 2.2 operation at the 18 GBPS level. Additionally, the SIX-G is an excellent troubleshooting tool for distributed HDMI systems and a reference source for video calibration and is compatible with CalMAN.
One of the biggest challenges for integrators today is determining what infrastructure to put in the systems they design and further verifying that all of the components will work together. Over the past few years UHD TVs have been a mix of HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 even to the point of varying by port.
The SIX-G takes out the guess work and provides absolute information about HDMI components that will work and IDs ones that won’t work all in a hand-held, affordable, portable field tool.
The SIX-G is designed to be extremely accessible shipping with free control software, plus front panel controls that allow access to 99% of the features.
The SIX-G is the only unit to carry the complete suite of ISF test patterns, select-able color output level, RGB Triplets and Constant APL (Average Picture Level) all in one place, making it a calibrators dream.
- HDCP Select-able – 2.2, 1.4, None Confirms if the system will work or not
- Hot Plug Detect & HDCP lights
- Portable/Battery Operated
- EDID Read Functionality
- Create Custom Resolutions
- Audio Confidence Tests
- L/R Audio In
- Optimized Ergonomics 3 Color Display, Simplified Menus
- Includes Free PC Control Software
- RS232 or USB Controllable
Video Calibration Specific Features
- ISF Certified includes ISF Test Patterns like PLUGE, Chroma Multiburst, Color Girls & more.
- Over 40 patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- *Virtually unlimited window patterns by using RGB Triplets and APL!
- RGB Triplet Support VIA software or direct dial on device
- APL (Average Picture Level) Support
- CalMan Supported
- Multiple moving test patters to verify image stability processing
- ANSI Contrast Test Pattern
- Reference Level Output
*Disclaimer on Murideo Fresco SIX-G Generator (6G)
Although the SIX-G is fully certified by DPL labs (see: http://www.dpllabs.com/page/dpl-member-murideo) for field testing and as a calibration source it should not be confused and substituted by manufacturers as a source for testing their products to the level that is completed by professional lab grade test equipment that is used by DPL Labs and other certification labs. The equipment needed for lab level testing includes but is not limited to scopes that exceed the bandwidth requirements for HDMI 2.0(a) and can reliably produce a clean eye pattern and the digital data necessary to determine if the product under test meets or exceeds the requirements for HDMI 2.0(a). This is extensive in-depth testing that should be used to certify products bound for the field so that installers don’t run into problems.
Cable & Equipment manufacturers should engage a lab like DPL for complete end to end testing of their products.
Systems Integrators should use the SIX-G for field service point to point troubleshooting and as a source for calibration, panel matching, and HDMI 2.0(a) testing.