Murideo 4K HDMI Rack Mounted Dual Screen Test Monitor:
Dual Screen 18Gbps 4K HDR Field Test Monitor with Analyzer Functions
- 18Gbps 4K60 with HDR Support
- Dual 7 Inch Full HD Playback Screen
- Built-in Signal Analyzer
- HDCP 2.3 Support
- EDID Management
Murideo’s Dual Screen Field Test Monitor comes with two seven-inch monitors built to display and test 4K signals up to 18Gbps. This compact device fits perfectly in the rack with its HDMI loop out port that will pass along any 4K signal. This means integrators can install it at the rack, loop out to different zones, and ensure the source is working properly by visually seeing the signal being distributed.
As part of the Murideo testing and troubleshooting family, you know the standards are the highest in the industry. This monitor offers signal analyzer information such as resolution, color space, HDCP, HDR confidence, and audio type analysis.
Mount it locally in a rack for an extremely high-end, clean install. No matter how you use it, hunting down HDMI issues just got a lot easier with Murideo’s HDMI 4K Test Monitor.
- 18Gbps Signals: The ability to view HDMI signals up to 18Gbps (4096x2160P60 4:4:4) allows you to use this monitor with every single consumer source on the market.
- Rack-Mountable: This powerhouse monitor was built to give integrators the info they need without physically being in each zone. Ideal for use in the field when monitoring the signal during maintenance cycles, but doesn’t add a ton of heat.
- EDID Management: This test monitor reads and writes EDIDs with advanced EDID analysis and tools. You can set EDID from a list of top EDIDs, but also have the ability to load your own.
|Dimensions||26 × 7 × 5 in|