Murideo 4K HDMI Generator & Analyzer Combo Kit – (SIX-G-4K & SIX-A-4K with Case)
Murideo Fresco SIX-G & SIX-A Combo Kit
MURIDEO FRESCO PAIR
THE ULTIMATE HDMI TESTING SET
HDMI Testing, Troubleshooting & Calibration, all in one package.
This 18Gbps Generator and Analyzer Testing Kit was built as the ideal testing unit for all custom and commercial integrators. The Murideo Fresco Pair comes with an 18Gbps Generator and 18Gbps Analyzer. These tools allow you to confirm correct bandwidth, HDCP, resolution, timing, HDR metadata and many more options that could cause system hiccups if not treated correctly. You are able to connect these devices directly to your computer to expanding your testing with a free software that comes with your Pair.
Sure, there are pricey test instruments available with a multitude of features. These devices together account for 99% of the testing those other products can do, and they do it in a point to point testing system allowing you to keep the SIX-G Generator in one room while you walk around the all the displays with the SIX-A Analyzer to find out what your system is doing.
The Murideo Fresco Pair is a must have for any HDMI Specialist, Calibrator, AV Product Manufacture, HDMI Cable Manufacture, Custom/Commercial Integrators, Content Masters and more.
How it works
Trouble Shooting: Place the generator in place of your source, and set the analyzer in place of your sink. These units will then read the data being sent throughout the system. The Murideo Pair can run any type of signal through the unit and confirm that same signal is being passed through the product with no changes. This will diminish calls to support and replacement of products! Troubleshooting is a breeze—never worry if a cable or extender is bad, again! Not to mention, it’s fast—have your answer to a potential problem in less than a minute.
Calibration: The Generator part of this set works directly with 3rd party software, colormeter and PC’s to give you a fast and accurate calibration of any display on the market.
Testing: Test all products before installing them including cables, matrix switchers, distribution amplifiers, AVR’s, Televisions, Projectors, UHD Bluray Players, Streaming devices like Apple 4k and Roku Ultra, Gaming consoles like XBOX ONE X or PS4 Pro, or any other HDMI device.
- HDCP Select-able – 2.2, 1.4, None – Confirms if the system will work or not
- Hot Plug Detect & HDCP lights
- Portable/Battery Operated
- EDID Read Functionality
- Create Custom Resolutions
- Audio Confidence Tests
- L/R Audio In
- Optimized Ergonomics – 3” Color Display, Simplified Menus
- Includes Free PC Control Software
- RS232 or USB Controllable
Video Calibration Specific Features:
- ISF Certified – includes ISF Test Patterns like PLUGE, Chroma Multiburst, Color Girls & more.
- Over 40 patterns for setup, calibration and troubleshooting
- *Virtually unlimited window patterns by using RGB Triplets and APL!
- RGB Triplet Support VIA software or direct dial on device
- APL (Average Picture Level) Support
- CalMan Supported
- Multiple moving test patters to verify image stability processing
- ANSI Contrast Test Pattern
- Reference Level Output
- HDMI 2.0(a) – 600Mcsc, 2160P60 4:4:4 maximum resolution Analysis
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Metadata infoframe reading, and management
- Video Bandwidth – 18 GBP/sec.
- Supports BT.2020
- Dolby Vision Support
- 4K 10, 12, 16 Bit Support
- HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- 16 Bit Per Pixel Deep Color Depth Available (48 Bit)
- Battery: 7.4v Li-ion 2600mAh Internal Rechargeable Battery
- DC 5V Power
- Systematic Cable Test (Automated with SIX-G)
- 5V Detect
- 2160P60 (18G)
- 2160P20 (9G)
- 1080P60 (4.5G)
- 720P60 (2.2G)
- 480P60 (1G)
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 6 in|