Murideo 4K HDMI Test Monitor
18Gbps 4K HDR HDMI Input Test Monitor with Light Analyzer Functions
- 18Gbps 4K60 with HDR Support
- 7 Inch Full HD Playback Screen
- Built-in Signal Analyzer
- HDCP 2.3 Support
- Battery Adapter for on-the-go testing
- EDID Management
Murideo’s Test Monitor is a single, seven-inch monitor built for testing 4K signals up to 18Gbps. This compact device comes with a battery adapter for working around a job site, but also fits perfectly at the rack with its HDMI loop out port that will pass along any 4K signal.
As a part of the Murideo testing and troubleshooting family, you know the standards are the highest in the industry. This monitor offers signal analyzer information such as resolution, color space, HDCP, HDR confidence, and audio type analysis.
Mount it locally in a rack or use the battery pack to take it with you, no matter how you use it, hunting down HDMI issues just got a lot easier with Murideo’s HDMI 4K Test Monitor.
- 18Gbps Signals: The ability to view HDMI signals up to 18Gbps (4096x2160P60 4:4:4) allows you to use this monitor with every single consumer source on the market.
- Handheld Device: This powerhouse becomes a handheld device with a battery adapter ideal for use in the field. With its own battery there is no need to have it plugged into a power source, just charge a standard camera battery available at most major retail stores.
- EDID Management: This test monitor reads and writes EDIDs with advanced EDID analysis and tools. You can set EDID from a list of top EDIDs, but also have the ability to load your own.
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 3 in|