The NWA300 is an Atheros Chipset Manageable Enterprise Ceiling Wireless Access Point with the next generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, combined 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speed over 2.4GHz(300Mbps) and 5GHz(900Mbps).
More power for more range and stable signal
The NWA300 has a two-line Power Amplifier designed on the PCB board with 5dBi MIMO high gain antenna the WiFi range increases significally and offering a very stable wifi signal for users. Power over Ethernet The NWAR300 comes with integrated IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE), for easy installation and eliminating the mess of altering existing network infrastructure.
Access Controller System & Cloud Management System
The NWA300 can be controlled by NWAC7000 Access Control System, for easy advanced remote network settings, like AP status monitor, change IP address, SSID, Channel, Password, upgrade firmware, multi authentication, backup and restore. The NWA300 can also be easily monitored, located and accessed using the Niveo Cloud Management System. (ready Q2 2016)
- Comply with IEEE 802.11ac/b/g/n, dual band, 1200Mbps Data Rate
- 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port 1 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Port
- Maximum 1000mW high power, build in 5dBi MIMO antenna
- Support IEEE 802.3at PoE standard
- Support SSID broadcasting, Muiti SSID up to 8 (4 SSID in 2.4GHz, 4 SSID in 5GHz)
- Support Gateway (PPPOE, static IP, dynamic IP), Wireless AP, Repeater, WISP operation mode
- Build in firewall, IP filter, URL filter and MAC filter
- Comply with IEEE 802.3az standard, beamforming technology, RF power adjustment and frequency analyzer
- Support DDNS, VPN pass through, Port forwarding and DMZ host
- Support 64/128-bit WEP security, 128bit WPA (TKIP/AES) security