Economy Premade Cables — Duplex Single Mode
The 9/125 micron OS2 single mode fiber optic cable is suitable for higher bandwidth applications, such as in data centers, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed. It meets RoHS compliant and cable is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality.
- Duplex Fiber Count
- Available in 3 configurations – LC/LC, SC/SC, and LC/SC
- UPC to UPC Polish Type
- Quality zirconia ceramic ferrule ensures optimum IL and RL, giving you excellent performance.
- Industry standard flammability rating OFNR (Riser) jacket and duplex fiber connector which meets EIA/TIA 604-2 for high speed cabling networks.
- 9/125µm fiber core and 2.0mm cable diameter provide maximum protection.
- Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cables work more securely and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
What modules can these cables be used with?
LC cables are compatible with SFP, SFP (BIDI SFP ), and XFP. SC cables are compatible with BIDI SFP, GBIC, X2 and XENPAK
What’s the fire rating for this cable?
Its fire rating is OFNR, which means a fire-resistance characteristic that passed to UL-1666 ‘standard test for flame propagation height of electrical’.