Economy Premade Cables — Duplex Multimode
The 50/125 micron OM4 multimode fiber optic cable is suitable for 10Gigabit, 40GBase-SR4, 100GBase-SR10 and higher bandwidth applications, such as in data centers, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed. It meets RoHS compliant and cable is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality.
- Duplex Fiber Count
- Available in 3 configurations – LC/LC, SC/SC, and LC/SC
- UPC to UPC Polish Type
- Quality zirconia ceramic ferrule ensures optimum IL and RL, giving you excellent performance.
- Industry standard flammability rating OFNR (Riser) jacket and duplex fiber connector which meets EIA/TIA 604-2 for high speed cabling networks.
- 50/125µm fiber core and 2.0mm cable diameter provide maximum protection.
- Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cables work more securely and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
What modules can these cables be used with?
LC cables are compatible with SFP, SFP (BIDI SFP ), and XFP. SC cables are compatible with BIDI SFP, GBIC, X2 and XENPAK
What’s the difference between orange fiber optic cable and aqua?
Both OM1 and OM2 are typically orange, the difference being the size, which is why you see both orange 50 and 62.5 micron cables. OM3 and OM4 are typically aqua. Higher speed applications require OM3 and OM4 (or better) for certain distances. They also have different data rates. OM1 and OM2 can support 1Gb and 10Gb speeds, OM3 and OM4 can support 1Gb to 100Gb speeds.
What’s the fire rating for this cable?
Its fire rating is OFNR, which means a fire-resistance characteristic that passed to UL-1666 ‘standard test for flame propagation height of electrical’.