HDMI w/ ARC & IR over Twisted Pair Cable Extender Set — 70m
HDMI cables are great for transmitting audio and video signals short distances, but larger buildings and larger rooms often need electronics inline to ensure signal performance. Simply pulling a long HDMI cable or connecting multiple HDMI cables together can cause signal drop out, interference, pixelization and a host of other signal and performance problems.
The TL-TP70-HDARC replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending video signals up to 230 feet. Plus, built-in IR control signal embedding allow you to also transmit bi-directional IR commands with the HDMI stream.
In actual practice, this means you can use the TL-TP70-HDARC to send audio and video signals from your source device (often a switcher, cable box, or DVD player) to your destination device (often a display or projector) and control the source device remotely…all using a single twisted pair cable. In other words, you can install your source device in a remote closet or cabinet and control it with the same remote control used for your display. Now that’s a clean installation!
- Transmit HDMI & IR over a single twisted pair cable
- Extend 1080p HD up to 230 ft. (70m.)
- Extend 4K@30 HD up to 130 ft. (40m.)
- Embedded bi-directional IR control
- System powered from either the transmitter or receiver
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- TechLogix port-saver power circuit design
- Run a twisted pair patch cord with RJ45 connectors between your source device and destination device.
- Connect the TL-TP70-HDARC transmitter (included in the package) to your source device with an HDMI cable.
- Connect the TL-TP70-HDARC receiver (included in the package) to your destination device with an HDMI cable.
- Optionally connect the ARC and IR control ports if you need audio return de-embedding or control.
- Connect the twisted pair patch cord with RJ45 connectors to the twisted pair input ports on the TL-TP70-HDARC transmitter and receiver.
- Connect the power supply (included in the package) to the DC 12V port on either the TL-TP70-HDARC transmitter or receiver.
- Connect the power supply (included in the package) to an AC outlet or power source.