Xtreme Power V80 Line Interactive Pure Sine Wave Lithium-Ion Battery UPS Series
– 700VA, 1kVA, and 2kVA Models – 120VAC
– Lithium Extended Runtime Battery Strings Option
– Advanced line interactive power protection for servers and network equipment.
– Optional SNMP-2PV3 Management Card Available
Lithium-ion batteries provide 2X the battery life, better performance at higher temperatures and lower total cost of ownership compared to typical UPS with lead-acid batteries. Longer battery life helps eliminate the cost of battery replacement, labor, shipping and recycling.
V80Li UPS includes redundant Battery Management Systems (BMS) insuring cell voltage balancing, current sharing and protection for over-charge and over-discharge.
V80Li UPS is ideal for point-of-sale, routers, switches, servers and network devices.
- Available Models: 700VA, 1000VA, 1500VA
- Pure sine wave output
- Easy to replace battery design
- Tower, rack and wall mounting available
- UL and cUL listed, RoHS and TAA compliant
- 5 years electronics, 5 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)
- Lithium-ion Batteries—LiFePO4 batteries last up to 10 years or 2000 discharge cycles
- Redundant Protection—redundant Battery Management Systems (BMS) insure cell balancing, current sharing, and protection from over-charge/discharge
- Fast Recharge—recharge batteries in about 60 minutes after a full discharge
- 96% efficient operation—high efficiency ECO mode lowers energy consumption
- Easy to Replace Battery—replace without interrupting the critical load
- Web/SNMP Card —optional card provides monitoring of critical UPS parameters, alarms and status
- Auto restart—after full battery discharge, the V80Li automatically restarts when utility power returns
- High Temperature Operation—V80Li operates continuously at up to 113°F (45°C)
- $25,000 load protection policy—protection against damaged connected equipment