AVPro Edge AC-CX84 8 input, 4 output HDMI Classroom/Conference Room Matrix Switcher
The 8 input, 4 output HDMI Classroom/Conference Room Matrix switcher featuring Quick Switch
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 4K60 Support 18Gbps (HDMI and HDBaseT output)
- Quick Switch: 4K = under 3 seconds, 1080p = under 2 seconds
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- Advanced EDID Management
- Audio input and output
- Built-in 1080p to 4K and 4K to 1080p up/down resolution scaling
- Built-in Audio Delay for lip sync
- Web based control GUI
- Works with 3rd party control (Control4, Crestron, Savant, etc)
The ConferX 8×4 Matrix Switcher is the ideal solution for any conference room, classroom or huddle space. This 4K switcher can display any of the eight sources through both the HDBaseT and HDMI output ports. All four of the outputs are completely independent of each other allowing the user to show four sources at the same time. With additional audio inputs and outputs, working with a microphone or intercom system will not be a problem. When you need a stable solution for video distribution, look to the entire line of ConferX products.
With two HDBaseT inputs this switch works alongside two directly connected ConferX Wall Plate Transmitters. You can have Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA or USB-C inputs located up to 100 meters away from the AC-CX84. With the Quick Switch feature, these remote sources still switch at the same time as a local HDMI source, keeping your system running smoothly. This allows a teacher or presenter to use their laptop directly at the podium or presenters’ station without having to connect anything to the matrix switcher. The AC-CX84-AUHD gives any end user a simplified experience for sharing their ideas inside a classroom, conference room or huddle space.
1) ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: This unit supports 4K60 (4:4:4) 18Gbps signaling for today’s modern office. As displays get larger and new PCs default to 4K resolutions, it’s imperative that your video distribution products are built to handle these high resolutions.
2) DISTANCE: By using any ConferX 100 meter wall plate transmitter or the AVPro Edge RNE receiver, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 meters (330ft) & 4K is up to 70 meters (230ft) into the matrix! Additionally, go 100M on 1080P, 70M on 4K from the HDBaseT output to a display.
3) Mirrored Mode: This allows users to mirror the images of output 1 and 2, then separately mirror outputs 2 and 3. This allows you to have the same source being played through the HDMI and HDBaseT ports that are side by side. This turns your 8×4 into an 8×2 with mirrored HDMI and HDBaseT outputs.
4) QUICK SWITCH: Quick Switch is a new process of switching video sources that allows for faster switching. With Quick Switch you can change sources on screen quickly, for a 4k30 signal you can switch under 3 seconds, for a 1080p signals you can switch under 2 seconds!
5) CONTROL: Simple front panel control, a web-based GUI, IR and RS232 control is available.
6) POWER: The ConferX 8×4 is capable of powering both the HDBaseT transmitters as well as the HDBaseT receiver. This eliminates unnecessary power supplies and cleans up the look of your installation.
7) INTEROPERABILITY: Because this matrix switcher has an HDBaseT input and output, it is able to work alongside any standard HDBaseT equipment. Most importantly it can work with any of the HDBaseT transmitters or receivers from AVPro Edge & ConferX:
- AC-CXWP-HDMO-T (allows for an HDMI input. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
- AC-CXWP-MDP-T (allows for switchable Mini DisplayPort and HDMI inputs. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
- AC-CXWP-VGA-T (allows for switchable VGA and HDMI inputs. 100 meters 1080p, or 70 meters 4k)
- AC-CX100-RAMP (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4K@18Gbps)
- AC-EX70-444-RNE (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4k@18Gbps)
- AC-EX100-UHD-R3 (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4k@18Gbps)
- AC-CX70-UHD-R (70 meters 1080p, 40 meters email@example.comGbps)
- AC-EX70-SC2-R (100 meters 1080p, 70 meters 4K@18Gbps)
|Dimensions||4 × 18 × 20 in|