Key benefits of using AC-DA210-HDBT:
1) 4K HDBaseT Distribution (4K60 4:2:0): 4K resolution is becoming increasingly important in mass distribution applications. In many of these applications images are being viewed at very close proximity and having 4K is key to delivering a sharp message. Additionally, this feature is valuable in public spaces where digital documentation is being shown, making messages and memos readable.
2) Cascading: The AC-DA210-HDBT was designed for cascading. There will be no trouble in cascading this unit for several “hops”. There is even a built in “cascade mode” that allows for plug and play compatibility. The AC-DA210-HDBT also contains two HDMI outputs so that you can maintain the 2 input switching across massive cascaded systems.
3) “Triple Play” Audio De-embedding: A truly unique feature to the AC-DA210-HDBT. Often times you need to extract compatiable audio from the sources that is prepped for a secondary audio amplifier. With this unit you have options. You can choose to extract your audio from the unit by 2CH Phoenix, SPDIF, and Toslink Optical increasing the possibilities and compatibility. The “Triple Play” is always active so you just need to plug and go. The audio follows the active source.
4) “Max Flow” Chassis: The 19 inch 1U Rack Mount Chassis is designed for maximum air flow, this is ideal for stacking in tight racks. You can walk off the job knowing that your core distribution will remain calm and cool under pressure for the years to come.
5) Ultra Low-Profile Receivers w/ PoH: The AC-DA210-HDBT is compatible with the AC-EX70-UHD-R the slimmest in the world. On top of saving a ton a space and being able to put it anywhere, it is fully powered by PoH (Power Over HDBaseT) eliminating the need for bulky power supplies on the display end. IR and RS-232 signals also can pass through to the receivers for remote control.