The 8K SIX-G and 8K SIX-A Field Test Suite: A8K UHD & HDR Generator and Analyzer by Murideo
Pair the 8K SIX-G Generator and 8K SIX-A Analyzer for an unrivaled testing and troubleshooting suite. HDMI testing, troubleshooting and calibration all in one package, this is the ideal testing unit for all custom and commercial integrators.
- End to End System Testing
- 40Gbps 8K60 (4:2:0) 10 bit
- Full HDR, Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and HLG support
- EDID Read Functionality & Analysis
This 40Gbps Generator and Analyzer Testing Kit are the ideal testing units for all custom and commercial integrators. The Murideo Pair comes with a 40Gbps Generator and 40Gbps Analyzer. These tools allow you to confirm correct bandwidth, HDCP, resolution, timing, HDR metadata, and many more options that could cause system hiccups if not treated correctly. You can connect these devices directly to your computer to expanding your testing with free software that comes with your Pair.
Sure, there are pricey test instruments available with a multitude of features. These devices together account for 99% of the testing those other products can do, and they do it in a point-to-point testing system allowing you to keep the SIX-G Generator in one room. Then, walk around all the displays with the 8K SIX-A Analyzer to find out what your system is doing or not doing.
The 8K Murideo Pair is a must-have for any HDMI Specialist, Calibrator, AV Product Manufacture, HDMI Cable Manufacturer, Custom/Commercial Integrators, Content Masters, and more.
- HDMI 2.1 Support
- 8K@60 4:2:0 10-bit Maximum Resolution
- Fixed Rate Link (FRL)
- Color Space Selectable
- Full Range RGB (0-255)
- SMPTE RGB (16-235)
- YC444, 422, 420 (16-235)
- Auto Detect (read EDID – display preferred format)
- High Bit Depth – 8, 10, 12, and 16 bit per pixel support
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Support
- Multiple HDR Memories
- HDR 10, 10+
- Dolby Vision testing
- Custom HDR Memory
- BT. 2020 Wide Color Gamut (WCG) Support
- HDCP Content Type Selectable
- Type 0 – Type 0 content can pass over any version of HDCP ( 1.X or 2.X) – like 1080P – all 1080P content is type 0.
- Type 1 – Type 1 content requires mandatory HDCP 2.2 – will not pass over any 1.X infrastructure. Most 4K UHD movies at type 1.
- Scramble Mode Selectable
- Select 1 for testing TMDS Character Rates >340 Mcsc (over 10.2Gbps)
- Select 0 for testing TMDS Character Rates <340 Mcsc (under 10.2Gbps)
- Note: Scrambling for EMI/RFI Reduction. Scrambling is done in all the three data channels - TMDS channels 0, 1, and 2. EMI/RFI reduction in the TMDS clock channel is achieved by reducing clock frequency to one-fourth and reducing the clock amplitude. By default, the scrambling is enabled in HDMI 2.0 at TMDS bit rates above 3.4Gbps to 6.0Gbps. The Source enables scrambling for TMDS rates below 3.4Gbps if both the Source and the Sink support scrambling at that TMDS character rate.
- Full 10-Bit RGB Triplet Generator (0-1024 RGB)
- HDCP Selectable – Off, HDCP 2.2 or HDCP 1.X
- Hot Plug Detect Indicator
- ISF Labs Certified
- DPL Labs Certified
- EDID Read and Save functionality
- Multiple EDID Memories
- Read and Display EDID (short form on device, long form on PC)
- Emulate any display
- USB Control and free PC software
- API (Application Programming Interface) Available
- Reference Source / Auto-Control for Calman, Light Illusion, and Argyll color calibration software.
- Portable – Battery Operated > Rechargeable batteries included make field troubleshooting much easier.
- Optimized Ergonomics – 3” LCD display and simple menu system makes SIX-G very user friendly.
- ISF Test Patterns including contrast, brightness, color, tint, sharpness and more
- Multi-cultural family pattern for verifying flesh tones
- Pattern Uploader
- 4K 1:78 (16×9) Geometry Patterns in all 4K frame rates
- Includes audio confidence test tones > to make sure audio is active on the HDMI line
- Analyze any HDMI/DVI signals up to 40Gbps (7680x4320P60)
- Test HDMI/DVI Cables up to 40Gbps, full TMDS testing
- View up to 40Gbps Video Content and Format Info
- Analyze & Report HDMI Distribution System over Time (minutes, hours, days) down to the Pixel
- Audio Confidence Tests (2-Channel & Multichannel)
- Advanced EDID Analysis & Tools
- Read, Write EDID
- Analyze HDR Signals & Metadata
- Report & Analyze InfoFrames
- HDCP Tester – 2.3, 2.2, 1.4, None
Signal Analysis Screen gives you one click analysis of:
- Frame Rate
- Color Space
- HDCP Version Detected
- TMDS Bandwidth
- HDR Metadata Received
- Audio Sampling Frequency
- Audio Sampling Size
- Active Audio Channels
- Audio Coding Type
- ACR N/CTS
Video Calibration Specific Features:
- Straightforward, easy to use test patterns from the Imaging Science Foundation. These test patterns will help you set proper levels when calibrating or evaluating a display
- A plethora of test patterns to help optimize and calibrate any display for picture accuracy. You can also use these test patterns for troubleshooting displays and repeater devices
- Use the built in window patterns or you can customize your own for specific applications
- Generate any RGB triplet that you’d like. Use this to test the accuracy of a display
- The APL patterns allow you to confidently and accurately measure TVs that utilize local dimming, OLED, or plasma technology
- Use the Six-G in conjunction with your calibration software package of choice. The Six G will communicate with the software, making the calibration process more efficient, and in some cases automated
- If the motion performance of a display is lacking, use these patterns as a reference when adjusting the display’s motion settings
- This ANSI approved test pattern allows you to accurately measure the contrast ratio of a display or video system
- The HDMI output of the Six G was designed to be perfect from a physical and protocol standpoint. Whether you are using it to troubleshoot a system, test a product, or evaluate a display you can trust it
Custom Pattern Uploader & Library
Upload any image/pattern you want in 1920×1080 format. The uploader will store the pattern in one of the 10 available “slots” for recall later. It will even upload the thumbnail to the LCD screen. It supports .jpeg, .png, .bin and .bmp. We are proud to bring you this enhancement based on your feedback.
Along with it comes a complete Pattern Library with patterns from various sources including the ISF in various resolutions. You can access them all for free and use them as you wish. Note, even though the library has many resolutions including UHD and 4K patterns, the Pattern Uploader only supports 1920×1080 at this time.
You can access the Pattern Uploader & Library at our new, consolidated, downloads page.
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 6 in|