AVPro Edge AC-EX40-444-KIT-SEA – Weatherproof 4K60 (4:4:4) 40M HDMI Extender Set
SEALOC Weatherproof treated AC-EX40-444-KIT protected against:
- Direct Rain
- Sea Fog
- Salt Fog
- Some Chemicals
To find more details on this unit please visit the full product page AC-EX40-444-KIT
AVPro Edge Extender Kit gets the full waterproof treatment from Sealoc
The team at Sealoc does more than coat our extenders with their magic liquid. They also ensured the chassis were sealed correctly with extensive testing:
- Testing overarching effectiveness of Sealoc’s Nano Fluid Treatment.
- Testing on the Receiver units was done as hybrid applications meaning outdoor, covered, and in full direct rain situations.
- Testing for environments with heat, humidity, salt fog, rainfall, and more.
The rainfall testing had the most significant impact on the functionality of the units. All control units failed immediately when the water was turned on.
A significant portion of protection is a coating made from a nanofluid developed explicitly for electronic boards by Sealoc. Ensure you have the tools to extend the life of installations in harsher conditions.
ANYWHERE YOU NEED TO PROTECT FROM THE ELEMENTS
- Installs near the Ocean
- Installs in dusty locations
- Very humid areas like pools, gym’s and fountains
- Hard to get to locations that very dirty
- Any Outdoor Video Zone
FULL FEATURE SET
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support (Using ICT)
- Ultra Slim (.47 inch/12mm)
- Up to 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- HDR, HDR10+ and HLG Support
- 4K –> 1080P Down-scaling for mixed systems
- EDID Management and EDID emulate
- 4K & HD Test Patterns built into Tx and Rx for troubleshooting
- L/R Audio Extraction on Tx and Rx
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- CEC Pass Through
- 3D Support
- 70M (230ft) on 1080P (Cat6a)
- Up to 40m (131ft) on 4K (up to 4K60 4:4:4, HDR) (Cat6a)
- Bi-directional 48v PoH (Power Over HDBaseT, only one Power Supply Needed)
- I-Pass Feature for control system “pass-through”
- 3-20v protection circuit built in for safe IR transport
- Bi Directional RS232 Transport
- LED Status, Link, Power indication lights
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-6A) with substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- Supports uncompressed PCM 2- Ch., LPCM 5.1 & 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby TrueHD, DTS HD-Master Audio, Atmos on HDMI
- ESD protection circuitry (Inputs & Outputs) to 7KV
- Can Cascade
Whats in the box?
- AC-EX40-444-T (Transmitter)
- AC-EX40-444-R (Receiver)
- 48V Power Supply (One supplied)
- 1 x IR Tx Unit
- 1 x IR Rx Unit
- 4x 3 Pin Terminal blocks for Audio and RS232 Ports
- Mounting Ears
*Optional 3Pin to Stereo Audio Cables available for purchase
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|