The LightSpeed EX100-EARC-KIT product is an audio-only extender kit that can transmit eARC/ARC or alternative S/PDIF audio up to 100m/330ft from a display to a centralized AVR or preamp processor. The kit supports full eARC capabilities up to Dolby Atmos. It also supports full eARC function and is backward compatible with 5.1CH ARC. It also features bi-directional IR, RS232, and CEC pass-through between the eARC transmitter and receiver.
- Supports transmitting eARC/ARC audio up to 100m/330ft over a single Cat 5e/6 or above cable.
- The eARC audio supports article-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, and also supports lossless audio formats like Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master.
- Provides alternative S/PDIF audio return channel, which can be set through a simple 2-pin DIP switch.
- Multiple control methods, including bi-directional IR, RS232 and CEC between transmitter and receiver.
- Powered via Micro USB. Both transmitter and receiver could be powered by 5V USB power.
- Firmware upgradable via RS232 port.
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x Power Adapter (DC 5V 1A
- 2 x Micro USB to USB Type-A Cables (L=1m) 1 x IR Emitte
- 1 x IR Receive
- 2 x 3.5mm 3-Pin Phoenix Connecto
- 8 x Mounting Brackets (with Screws)
Connection of eARC or ARC from display TV to remotely located AVR:
Via HDMI Cables
Via Toslink Cables
|13 × 8 × 4 in