Cleerline SSF 50/125 Multimode Duplex OM2/OM3/OM4 Fiber
Cleerline SSF 50/125 Duplex Multimode OM2/OM3/OM4 Fiber
Sold as 1000ft pull-box or by the foot on a spool.
Order the number of feet for each spool as separate line orders.
Individual SKU-Cut Charge of $25.00 will be added to any cuts under 1000 feet.
Cleerline SSF™ advanced optical glass fibers are much stronger, safer, and faster terminating than typical fibers.
This duplex style cable provides the ultimate in durability and bend with ease of termination. SSF™ fibers are always protected at the glass level as a result of their integral polymeric coating, increasing both bend and tensile strength to unprecedented levels. Cleerline SSF™ fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 Multimode and 9/125 Singlemode fibers.
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- 10,000x the bend of standard fiber, Fatigue constant (Nd) >30
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier
For TechLogix M3-50125D Duplex OM3 Multimode Fiber order Cleerline D50125MOM3 Multimode Fiber