The LightSpeed USB-100 fiber repair enclosure is a robust, permanent repair solutions that can be used in aerial or buried deployments. Includes two large hole entry port nuts and two oval hole grommets for flat drop cables, two small hole entry port nuts and two round hole grommets.
• Robust, weatherproof thermoplastic housing
• Housing supports interior coupling of inground fiber splicing
• Fast repair kit for where fiber slack is not available – identifiable with programed OTDR
• Direct bury, wall or pole mounting
• Tone wire connection point for underground locating
|9 × 4 × 2.5 in