ROBOfiber H10-804SM-PSE – 8x Gigabit RJ45 + 2x 1G/2.5G/10G SFP+ ports + 2x 1G/10G SFP+ ports Ethernet Layer 3 Managed PoE Industrial fiber switch 240W total power
Now with 10Gb SFP ports!
Unit accepts up to (4) 1GB Single mode or Multi mode SFP Modules
Find them here
Power Supply Kit Required (not included)
Find them here
The H10-804SM-PSE is a 12-port Ethernet Layer 3 Managed Switch with 8-port 10/100/1000Base-T(X), 2-port 1G/2.5G/10G SFP+ and 2 port 1G/10G SFP+ slots for optical fiber and copper data networks, intended for Industrial Ethernet connections. H10-804SM-PSE is hardened for extreme operating temperatures: -40 to +75 Celsius and has 240W available for PoE PSE power. All ports support 30W PoE+ clients. The managed switch supports a variety of Ethernet functions, including Layer 3 features of OSPFv2, RIPv2 and Static Route, STP/RSTP/MSTP and multiple sub-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, QoS, Security, bandwidth control, port mirroring and is housed in IP40 rated rugged metal housings designed to operate in difficult conditions, including mechanically and electrically extreme environments. All Industrial switches have strong surge protection (4kV~8kV) per port, depending on models and strict compliance with IEC and EN standards for industrial grade equipment.
The H10-804SM-PSE is the first model to support either 2.5G or 10G SFP slots for higher uplink data throughput.
All Industrial Ethernet switches include a DIN rail mounting kit and wall mounting kit.
- Redundant dual DC input Power 48VDC
- IP40 rugged metal housing
- Wide operating temperature -40~75°C
- Industrial Grade EMS, EMI, EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4 Certified
- 8-Port 10/100/1000Base-T(X) copper ports, 2-port 1G/2.5G/10G SFP+ and 2 port 1G/10G SFP+ slots
- Layer 3 capabilities including: OSPFv2, RIPv2 and Static Route
- Reversed power polarity protection
- STP, RSTP, MSTP for redundant cabling
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping
- QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress and Egress, Storm Control
- Dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation
- Supports 8kV surge protection on all TP ports
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN and port VLAN
- IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGM P Filtering/ Throttling/ IGMP query
- Port based and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL
- Software upgrade via TFTP and HTTP
- Port mirroring, System log, DNS, SNTP, LLDP
- Web based management, SNMP v1/v2, Telnet
- 240W total budget of PoE available
- 802.3af/at (max. 30W) available on each UTP port
|Dimensions||8 × 7 × 3 in|