LightSpeed™ Armored Duplex Single Mode Fiber Optic Patch Cables
The 50/125 micron OM4 single mode fiber optic cable is suitable for higher bandwidth applications, such as in data centers, telecom rooms, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed. It meets RoHS compliant and cable is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality.
These armored fiber optic cables feature a built-in metal stainless steel tube to provide stronger protection of the optical fibers than standard fiber optic cables. The rugged armored cables allow optical fiber to be installed in the most hazardous areas, including environments with excessive dust, oil, gas, moisture, or even pesky rodents. Even though they are armored, a flexible 30mm bend radius and light-weight tubing makes them easy to install.
- Duplex Fiber Count with LC connectors
- LC/UPC to LC/UPC Polish Type
- Quality zirconia ceramic ferrule ensures optimum IL and RL, giving you excellent performance.
- Industry standard flammability rating OFNR (Riser) jacket and duplex fiber connector which meets EIA/TIA 604-2 for high speed cabling networks.
- 9/125µm fiber core and 3.0mm cable diameter provide maximum protection.
- Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cables work more securely and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
- Constructed with a helical stainless steel tape over a buffered fiber surrounded by a layer of aramid and stainless steel mesh with an outer jacket.
- High tensile strength ≥100lbs.
What modules can these cables be used with?
LC cables are compatible with SFP, SFP (BIDI SFP ), and XFP. SC cables are compatible with BIDI SFP, GBIC, X2 and XENPAK
What’s the fire rating for this cable?
Its fire rating is OFNR, which means a fire-resistance characteristic that passed to UL-1666 standard test for flame propagation height of electrical’.