* Note: AC 90-240V power adapter is included in carton package.
LFC series are newest series of media converters. The LFC-1000-SS is a fiber to fiber (SFP to SFP slot)multi-rate 155M to 2.5G speed non-managed stand-alone media converter, equipped with DIP switches for configuration options. The SFP slot allows both Gigabit and Fast Ethernet operation and can take any type of SFP: multi-mode, single-mode, CWDM or DWDM as well as BiDi which allows bi-directional transmissions using only a single fiber strand cable. LED indicators signal the power status, SFP ports traffic and link status for each port. Used with their compatible LFC-CH12 fiber optic chassis they can be aggregated up to 12 units in a 19″ wide and only 1RU of height space only. This is the highest density attainable for unmanaged fiber media converters.
The LFC-1000-SS fiber to fiber media converter has utmost flexibility for fiber change by using two SFP slots that can be populated with any rate and type of optics. It also includes a wall mounting solution for individual converters named LFC-WMK.
- SFP to SFP slot Converter
- any rate 155M to 2.5G supported, no rate conversion
- completely transparent to protocol (Ethernet, Fiber Channel, SONET)
- forwards any size packets in transparent converter mode
- speed (data rate) must be identical on both ports
- Supports Q in Q double tagged frame transparent
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Aggregates into LFC-CH12 series chassis available with various power supplies
|Optical interface:||2x SFP slot any rate 155M to 2.5G speed, full duplex|
|Fiber:||Any type of fiber OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 and OS1(MM 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm
or SM 9/125μm) as dictated by the SFPs used
|Optical connector:||LC connector for SFP modules (SFP transceivers NOT included)|
|Front LEDs:||PWR, SFP1, SFP2|
|Power:||External 90-260V AC switching adapter 12VDC@1A with NEMA1-15(2 blades only), US type main plug
AC 90-240V power adapter is included in carton package
|Temperature:||0~50°C (Operating); -30~70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity:||10-85% non condensing (Operating); 0-90% (Storage)|
|Consumption:||less than 4W|
|Dimensions(WxDxH):||60mm x 90mm x 20mm|
|Weight:||180g (without AC adapter)|
|Compliance:||FCC part 15, Subpart B, Class A, ANSI C63.4:2003 CE EN55022:2006, Class A EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 LVD: EN 60 950-1:2001|