Cleerline SSF 50/125 4-Strand Multimode Breakout Fiber
Stocked in 1000ft Spools or Sold by the foot
Order the number of feet for each spool as separate line orders
Individual SKU-Cut Charge of $25.00 will be added to any cuts under 1000 feet
There is no cut charge for lengths over 1000ft
Cleerline SSF™ 4 strand fiber Riser Breakout cable is composed of SSF™ fibers in an overall jacket with 2.0mm subunits and, if applicable, a central strength
SSF™ Breakout cable is lightweight and ultra flexible. The cable’s construction provides extra durability.
Cleerline SSF™ Micro Distribution Breakout is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 50/125 multimode fiber.
The included SSF™ fiber provides extreme durability and strength. Flex tested to 2000 cycles, impact to 1500 cycles, and crush to 100 kgf/mm.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30)
- Compatible with common connector systems for 50/125 multimode fibers
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Increased safety due to incredible bend insensitivity
- Exclusive 250µm Soft Peel acrylate
- Inter-/Intra-building voice or data communication
- Installation in ducts or underground conduit
- Fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD) / Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH)