Cleerline SSF 9/125 Single Mode Simplex Fiber
Stocked in 1000ft Spools or Sold by the foot
Order the number of feet for each spool as separate line orders
Individual SKU-Cut Charge of $25.00 will be added to any cuts under 1000 feet
There is no cut charge for lengths over 1000ft
Cleerline SSF™ Simplex cable is composed of a single strand of SSF™ fiber with an overall 3.0mm Plenum rated jacket.
SSF™ Simplex is ideal for inter-building or intra-building data communication backbones.
Cleerline SSF™ Simplex Single Mode is fully compatible with all common connector systems for standard 9/125 single mode fibers. The included SSF™ fibers provide extreme durability and strength, with up to 10,000 times the bend insensitivity of traditional fiber.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30) Compatible with common connector systems for 9/125 single mode fibers
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Increased safety due to incredible bend insensitivity
- Exclusive 250µm Soft Peel acrylate
- Inter-/Intra-building voice or data communication
- Installation in ducts or underground conduit
- Fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD) / Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTH)
- ETL listed type OFNP for installation in ducts, plenum and other spaces used as environmental air returns when installed in accordance with NEC article 770-51(a) and 770-53(a)