Rack isolation transformer solutions designed to meet the voltage and power quality requirements
Meet voltage requirements and improve power quality with the Xtreme Power islolation PDU family, a series of power distribution units that combine the key features needed to manage equipment racks.
Our isolation PDU combined with Xtreme Power UPS provides the cleanest power in the most demanding conditions. The galvanic isolation transformer eliminates common mode noise found in many IT, retail, industrial, and laboratories applications.
Xtreme isolation PDU provides output voltages and receptacles to meet a wide range of load requirements.
- Available models: 1.5kW to 10kW
- 208/240V input and 120/208/240V output
- Vertical and horizontal mounting
- 3 year full warranty (USA and Canada)
- Hardwire or Plug/Receptacle—multiple configurations to meet site requirements
- NEMA plugs and IEC inlet— multiple input configurations available
- 208V or 240V input—input terminal block connections allow either 208V or 240V from UPS (IT6kW, IT10kW)
- 208V or 240V selector— input selector switch for 208V or 240V from UPS (IT60A)
- Galvanic Isolation— eliminates common mode noise
- Mounting options—wall, rack, and floor mounting options available
Model Selection Guide