Cleerline SSF Fan-Out kits enable fast and easy build-up of 250um fibers found in today’s common micro distribution style cables. The 900um color coded buffer tubes allow for the cable’s overall jacket to be removed and for each 250um fiber to simply be threaded through the corresponding colored tube. To complete, the assembly snaps together requiring no additional tooling or epoxy.
Loose tube fan-out kits are available in 4, 6, 12, and 24 strand configurations in two different lengths matching to installation requirements. Works with all 250um type cabling and industry standard connectors.
- Easy Breakout from Standard Buffer Tubes or Ribbon Cables
- Pre-Configured for 4, 6, 12, and 24 Fiber Applications
- 25″ and 36″ Lengths of 900um Hytrel Tubing in Industry Color
- Snap-Together Design Allows for Reentry
- Includes Adapters for Round Cable Configurations, such as Buffer Tubes and Ribbon Cables
- Accepts 250um buffer tubes