Cleerline SSF 50/125 Multi-Mode Aluminum Interlocking Armored Cable (per foot)
Stocked in 1000ft Spools or Sold by the foot
Order the number of feet for each spool as separate line orders
Individual SKU-Cut Charge of $25.00 will be added to any cuts under 1000 feet
There is no cut charge for lengths over 1000ft
Cleerline SSF™ Micro Distribution Aluminum Interlocking Armored fiber cable features a core protected by a spirally-wrapped aluminum strip, offering easy installation and high crush resistance. This cable is rated for indoor usage only.
The cable is designed for inside-structure applications in harsh environments, such as commercial installations where cable is not protected by conduit. This cable is not rated for direct burial, but does provide rodent resistance and increased cable protection.
1,000 foot / 304.8 meter is the?standard?reel size, but we can do put-ups of any length you order.
Cleerline SSF advanced optical glass fibers are much stronger, safer, and faster terminating than typical fibers. This micro-distribution style cable provides the ultimate in durability and bend with ease of termination. SSF fibers are always protected at the glass level as a result of their integral polymeric coating, increasing both bend and tensile strength to unprecedented levels. Cleerline SSF fibers are compatible with all common connector systems on the market for standard 50/125 multimode and 9/125 Singlemode fibers.
Features And Benefits:
- High mechanical strength and superior fatigue & durability
- Integral coating eliminates stripping, provides glass protection
- Bend longevity for 10,000X longer life time than normal fibers
- Increased safety factor due to the incredible bend insensitivity
- Glass fiber remains protected at all times from the elements
- Simplified termination process designed for ease of use
- Ultra low Attenuation loss on tight bend radius
- Exclusive 250um Soft peel jacket identifier