Inneos Real4K Black Puma Fiber Optic HDMI 4K@60, 4:4:4 Extender Kit with ARC and IR Control
Inneos Black Puma Fiber Optic Extender KIt – 4K@60, 4:4:4, HDR, HDCP2.2 with Audio Return Channel (ARC) and IR Control. Note: IR-USB power breakout cable kit available separately. Click Here for details. (IR Cable Kit Sold Separately: Click Here to view)
ARC and IR support plus longer HDMI input cable capability
Inneos’ Real4K Optical Extenders are an addition to the product family with HDMI® technology, Audio Return Channel (ARC), and IR control. Real4K Extenders convert electrical HDMI signals to optical signals to deliver 18Gbps uncompressed video up to 1000 meters (typical) over a single industry standard fiber. In addition, Real4K Optical Extenders offer improved design flexibility by allowing users to attach up to 3 meters of HDMI cable to the ends of the link.
The Real4KTM HDMI Optical Extender kit supports HDMI signal transmission of up to 18 Gbps without compression and with zero latency for the highest quality HDMI signals for 4K/60 HDR, for all HDR formats, including HDR10 and Dolby Vision, as well as support for the Audio Return Channel (ARC). The included power cable is optionally upgradable to an IR-USB power accessory cable to provide support for the bi-directional IR channel for control as well. The single optical fiber link uses industry standard fiber and SC fiber connectors allowing up to 1000m links along with variable length HDMI interface cables up to 3m and enabling 4K video the way it was meant to be seen.
- Supports both HDMI 2.0x and HDMI 1.x signals
- Full, uncompressed 4K/60 HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video transmission
- Supports all HDR formats, including HDR10 , Dolby Vision, HLG, etc.
- Transmits superior HDMI video up to 1000m*
- Supports both HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 content protection
- All video transport, content protection and maintenance operation transmitted over a single fiber
- Integrated safety feature turns off lasers when an open fiber is detected
- Multicolor LED provides status indication and alerts
- Support HDMI 18 Gbps interface cable from 0.5m to 3m
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) support included
- Bi-directional Infrared Channel (IR) support is included through the use of the IR-USB Power Cable accessory