AVPro Edge AC-AXION-X Modular HDMI Matrix Chassis (up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs)
NEW! – REPLACES THE AC-MX1616-AUHD-HDBT-CHASSIS
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Ultimate HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit, Dolby Vision, HLG)
- Dolby Atmos & DTX-X audio downmixing
- (AEUI) AVPro Edge User Interface
- IR, RS-232, and LAN Control Options
- Independent Audio Matrix
This is the AC-AXION-X chassis filled with HDMI input cards and HDBT output cards. Choose your input and output cards to fit the needs of your clients.
A SWITCH BUILT JUST FOR YOUR NEXT INSTALLATION
This matrix becomes the backbone of your entire Installation delivering 18Gbps 4K signals from the source to display. The integrator’s choices make AXION stand out; selecting between HDMI, HDMI with scaling, or HDBaseT for long video runs lets the integrator decide what type of infrastructure will work best for them.
HOW TO ORDER THE AXION CUSTOMIZABLE MATRIX SWITCH:
- Order the Base Chassis
- Determine the needs of the Installation
- How many Inputs? (inputs come in pairs per card, so you will always have an even number)
- How many Outputs? (outputs also come in pairs per card)
- Will I need Audio Downmixing? How many sources will I need to downmix?
- Order Input and output cards
- If you have any HDBaseT, you will want to make sure you have transmitters or receivers to work alongside them.
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 8 in|